Indeed, the advantages of using the Body-Solid Fusion 600 Home Gym with a 310-pound weight stack are too numerous to cover in a single review. However, I’ll go over the highlights for you. For example, owning club-quality fitness equipment encourages an essential aspect of strength training motivation that will drive you to sculpt your body to its ultimate form.
In particular, you’ll have the tools to lose unwanted pounds, replace them with lean muscle mass, and create a workout regimen that renders fatigue a distant memory. Furthermore, you’ll increase your endurance and achieve results with each repetition.
Body-Solid has included multiple features in their Fusion 600. Including a bi-angular press arm designed to increase muscle interaction, a leg curler, leg extension trainer, and even a gas assisting telescopic seat is designed for comfort. At the same time, the owner works out their body.
In other words, the Fusion 600 modular multi-station gym includes the features of a high-end system at a price you can afford. Above all, you’ll achieve your goals and enjoy the results of superior engineering and design.
Learn more in my complete review below!
Product: Body-Solid Fusion 600 Home Gym
Warranty: In-home lifetime on everything (see the commercial warranty below)
My rating: 10/10
Affiliate Disclosure: As an Amazon Affiliate Program participant, I earn commissions on purchases made through links in this post. Full disclosure
Details and Specifications
- Dimensions: 76″L X 48″W X 83″ H
- Assembled weight: 785 lbs
- Anesthetic curved design.
- Furthermore, the F600 has a smaller footprint.
- It features a 50mm x 100mm 11 ga oval tubing.
- 6mm upper support plates.
- Four-position Biangular Press arm with ergonomically designed multi-position handles.
- Seated leg extension/leg curl with pivoting rollers.
- Chest supported mid-row arms.
- Additionally, it has synchronized articulating functional training arms with a range extending from upper ab exercises to side-accessed workouts.
- It includes low-row positions.
- The Lat pull-down comes with wide groove pulleys.
- May add attachments to both sides of the gym.
- Left side facing gym – 1/2:1 ratio
- Right side facing gym – 2:1 ratio
- Weight stack shrouds.
- In-home Warranty: Lifetime Frame & Welds, Pulleys, Bushings, Bearings, Hardware, Plates, Guide Rods, Cables, Upholstery, Grips (Normal Wear)
- Commercial Warranty: Lifetime Frame & Welds; 3 years on pulleys, bushings, bearings, hardware, plates, and guide rods; 1-Year Warranty on cables, upholstery, and grips (normal wear).
Body-Solid is recognized worldwide as a leader in home gyms and commercial strength training equipment. Thus, over 5 million customers enjoying the results of strength training in their everyday lives. With this in mind, Body-Solid’s equipment fits a wide variety of lifestyles, space requirements, and user sizes.
F600 Frame Design
In designing the Fusion line of equipment, Body-Solid raised the bar for high-end single stack gyms for the home by utilizing rugged 50mm x 100mm 11 ga oval steel tubing with 6mm upper support plates. Moreover, they acknowledged the growing popularity of combined traditional and functional training routines.
As a result, Body-Solid emphasized a modular design that lets individual users define and build the best home gym for their specific fitness and strength-training goals. Therefore, the product is a superior gym.
Bi-Angular Press Arms
F600 possible exercises
No personal trainer is available 24/7, but when you work out with the Fusion 600, a state-of-the-art traditional and functional training regimen is at your beck and call in the comfort and convenience of your own home. The Fusion 600 configures according to your specifications to offer you the option of more than 60 exercises, including:
- Chest Press
- Incline Press
- Decline Press
- Lat Pull-Down
- Leg Extension
- Bicep Curl
- Tricep Extension
- Mid Row
- Cable Row
- Shoulder Press
- as well as many others
Fusion 600 accessories
Specifically for use with the FUSION 500 or FUSION 600 Personal Trainers.
- Body-Solid’s Bi-Angular Press Arm – Generates 25% more muscle interaction for better results;
- Mid Row Handles – No need to sit on the floor to perform rowing exercises; Note: The Bi-Angular design prevents the press arms from performing a mid-row, so these separate Mid Row handles are (provided).
- Seated Leg Curl – On the F600, you don’t need to stand to perform a leg curl.
- Ergonomic Multi-Position Handles – 4-position press arm with ergonomically designed multi-position handles;
- 310 lb. Selectorized Weight Stack;
- Leg Extension – with pivoting rollers that provides a full range of motion and allows you to feel your quads being (worked) through the entire range of movement;
- Functional Training Arms – Synchronized articulating functional training arms with range extending from upper ab exercises to side-accessed workouts;
- Featuring adjustable arms to allow you to change the angle of resistance 160 degrees, in 20-degree increments;
- Gas Assist Telescoping Seat – and telescoping backrest with multiple position cushion that ensures comfort and adjustability for any size user;
- Configurable Accessory Attachment Points – Two pre-cabled accessory attachment points that enable you to configure your Fusion to be as individually unique as your personal goals and routines demand;
- Workout Placard – with 20 exercise examples included.
- Difficult assembly;
- Heavy assembled weight.
Body-Solid FUSION 600 Home Gym Summary
When Body-Solid designed the Body-Solid Fusion, 600 Home Gym, they utilized rugged, oversized oval steel tubing, emphasizing a modular design. Thus, letting individual users define and build the best home gym for their specific fitness and strength-training goals.
For individuals looking for a product that meets multiple different needs for their home gym, with this purpose in mind, the F600 seems like a solid choice due to its build quality and the number of options one has while using it.
Moreover, this is a serious piece of gym equipment, and it’s for those committed to exercising. In truth, I highly recommend this home gym.
Accordingly, I hope you found this article helpful and informative. If you have anything you’d like to share or any opinions about my website, please speak up. I look forward to your comments, questions, and the sharing of ideas.