The BodyCraft GLX Home Gym features a Bench Press Station with an adjustable starting point allowing for different users. In addition, it provides various exercises, including Bench Press, Incline Press, Shoulder Press, and Mid Row.
The Bodycraft GLX Home Gym has a cable station with adjustable arms. Therefore, it allows for a vast array of exercises, including Functional Training, Sports Specific, Core Training, and practices that mimic Dumbbell Training.
The Bodycraft GLX Home Gym also has an Ab Crunch Station for abdominal training. Low Pulley Station with foot plate for Low Rows, Abductor and Adductor Leg Kicks, Arm Curls, Upright rows, etc. High Pulley Station for Lat pulls Downs and Triceps Push Downs. The Leg Extension and Curl Station on the Bodycraft GLX Home Gym provides Seated Leg Extension and Standing Leg Curl.
Learn more in my complete review below!
Product: BodyCraft GLX Home Gym
Warranty: Lifetime-For original owner only (See the light-commercial warranty below)
My Rating: 9.6/10
Affiliate Disclosure: As an Amazon Affiliate Program participant, I earn commissions on purchases made through links in this post. Full disclosure
Details and Specifications
- Frame: Heavy 2″ X 2″ and 2″ X 3″, 11 and 12 gauge steel tubing.
- Finish: Platinum Gray Finish Is Electro-Magnetically Applied In Powder Form To Evenly Coat All Surfaces, Then Baked On At High Temperatures For A Tough, Long Lasting Finish.
- The upholstery is double stitched vinyl covering 2″ thick, high-density foam, contoured for comfortable Lumbar support.
- Pulleys:3″ diameter, fiberglass impregnated nylon pulleys with sealed ball bearings.
- Cables: The most flexible nylon coated, 7X 19 strand aircraft cable rated at over 2000 lbs. Tensile strength.
- Weight Stack: 150 lbs. in 10 lb. Increments. Precision-milled cast iron plates with nylon bushings for smooth action. Upgrade to 200 pounds available. Weight Stack Enclosures: Steel weight stack guards provide safety and beauty.
- Guide Rods: Chrome plated 1″ diameter tubular steel.
- Accessories: Lat Pull Bar, Curl Bar, Ankle Strap, and two Single Handles are (included).
- Light Commercial: Frame-10 years / Parts 2 years
- Residential: Lifetime-For original owner only.
I am introducing the revolution in Home Gyms with the Bodycraft GLX Single Stack Home Gym. So many Home Gyms are in the marketplace, but none provide the Bodycraft GLX Single Stack Home Gym’s smooth feel. Rated highly by many users and Fitness experts, this Home Gym is a top spot on my list for home and institutional use.
With its high quality and smooth feeling, it’s no wonder why many customers are buying the Bodycraft GLX Single stack Home Gym over other top name brands. This machine is the complete package while being Compact. With over 100+ exercises and optional upgrades, you will find yourself getting into shape in no time.
The Bodycraft GLX Home Gym uses the BodyCraft GX frame, with a lower overall gym height of just under 83″. The press arms include adjustable straps for free motion movement. In addition, the removable guide rod top bracket allows the weight stack to install last, making installation more manageable and less time-consuming.
Bench Press Station
Bench Press Station with an adjustable starting point, which allows for users’ different sizes and provides various exercises, including Bench Press, Incline Press, Shoulder Press, and Mid Row. The seat and seat back of the Bodycraft GLX Home Gym are adjustable. The back pad tilts to ensure full support when performing incline and shoulder presses. Adjustable Nylon Straps attached to the Press Arm provide for converging and free motion exercises.
The bench press station gives you the closest motion to free weights with a cable system’s safety, adjustable back seat, and the press bar.
This home gym is a robust system that offers a 150lb weight stack, 12 gauge steel frame, and adjustable cable arms. In addition, it has a station for abdominal Training, Low Pulley Station with a footplate for Low Rows, Abductor and Adductor Leg Kicks, Arm Curls, Upright rows, and a High Pulley Station Lat Pull Downs and Triceps Push Downs.
The Leg Extension and Curl Station of the Bodycraft GLX Home Gym provide Seated Leg Extension and Standing Leg Curl.
The BodyCraft GLX gym is the best deal on the market for single-station home gyms, with a host of features designed to give you the best workout for the lowest price.
- The Press and Row Station feature an adjustable starting point, which allows for different user sizes and provides various exercises, including Bench Press, Incline Press, Shoulder Press, and Mid Row. The seat and seat back are adjustable. The back pad tilts to ensure full support when performing incline and shoulder presses.
- Adjustable Nylon Straps attached to the Press Arm provide for converging and free motion exercises.
- Cable Station with adjustable arms allows for a vast array of exercises, including Functional Training, Sports Specific, Core Training, and practices that mimic Dumbbell Training.
- It has an Ab Crunch Station for abdominal training.
- The Low Pulley Station with foot plate is for Low Rows, Abductor and Adductor Leg Kicks, Arm Curls, Upright rows, etc.
- High Pulley Station for Lat pulls Downs and Triceps Push Downs.
- Leg Extension and Curl Station provides Seated Leg Extension and Standing Leg Curl.
- It has sealed, internally lubricated bearings for exceptionally smooth performance.
- An Optional Leg Press attachment for full leg development is available.
- Its space-saving design allows placement against a wall.
The Bodycraft GLX comes standard with these cable attachments:
Straight Bar – Used for exercises such as arm curls, low rows, triceps pushdowns, and more.
Ankle Strap – Use for hip and leg exercises such as abduction, adduction, glute kicks, and more
Lat Bar – Use for Lat Pull-downs, high rows, and more
Ab Strap – Use for abdominal crunches, middle rows, triceps pushdowns, and more.
Single Handle – Use for One-handed exercises such as arm curls, triceps extensions, rows, and more.
GLX Optional Upgrades
Optional 50 Lb. Weight Upgrade:
Extra 50 pounds of weight. The GLX comes standard with a 150 pounds weight stack. This option takes the weight stack up to 200 pounds.
The Optional Leg Press offers full leg development. With the optional leg press, you can start exercising your legs for better results.
- The frame is Heavy-duty and lasts for a lifetime;
- The machine has a professional and modern design;
- The seat and backrest are adjustable;
- The upholstery is exceptionally durable and has thick, dual padding;
- There are six workout stations;
- There are 4″ thick rollers for the machine’s leg developer;
- The lateral pulley arms are adjustable in 11 ways;
- The nylon pulleys are heavy-duty fiberglass;
- Many accessories included to facilitate more exercises;
- The weight plates are steel and are highly durable;
- 100+ exercises;
- Little maintenance is required;
- Excellent warranty.
- It is expensive;
- Assembly may be challenging;
- Tools for assembling the machine do not come with the gym.
Note: Some images may contain optional equipment.
BodyCraft GLX Home Gym Summary
BodyCraft gyms are renowned for quality craft, with quality fittings used throughout — double stitching on the upholstery, high-density foam, 11 gauge steel, etc. Everywhere you look, you find quality. Look at the cables—flexible nylon-coated seven by 19 aircraft cables with a 2000lbs tensile strength.
Hundreds of available exercises from Traditional Strength Training to Functional Training, Core Training, and Sports Specific and Rehabilitation exercises – the Bodycraft GLX Gym does it all!
I hope you found this article helpful and informative. Would you please speak up if you have anything you’d like to share on the topic or any opinions about my website? I look forward to your comments, questions, and the sharing of ideas.