The BodyCraft X2 Strength System lives up to its name as a family home gym and allows multiple people to work out simultaneously on the device. It features two 200-pound weight stacks and three exercise stations, along with an optional fourth. This is among the most expensive of multi-station workout equipment for home use, though it offers a rather extensive range of more than 100 workouts.
The cable and seating systems are adjustable, allowing you to reach an ideal height location and achieve different angles for varying workout routines. The BodyCraft X2 leg press has a 400 pounds resistance level and an abdominal crunch station.
The BodyCraft X2 utilizes a pulleys system, from a mid-pulley for ab crunches and tricep extensions to a high pulley for lat pulldowns and tricep pushdowns to a low pulley for low rows and other leg and hip exercises. The reliance on a cable system provides you with unrestricted use and perfecting form to maximize workout benefits.
Shape your body, get healthy, lose weight, and even improve your golf swing with the BodyCraft X2 Strength System (formerly the Family XPress). The X2 features a dual weight stack design, which lets couples work out simultaneously on different weight stations at the same time.
Learn more in my complete review below
Product: BodyCraft X2 Strength System
Warranty: In-home Lifetime on frame and parts
My rating: 9.8/10
Amazon Affiliate Disclosure: I may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post.
Details and Specifications
- Frame: 2” X 3”, and 2” X 2”, Heavy gauge steel tubing.
- Finish: Platinum Gray multi-stage electrostatic powder coat paint.
- Pulleys: 4-1/2” diameter, fiberglass reinforced nylon and rotate on sealed ball bearing hub.
- Cables: Internally lubricated, 7 X 19 strand construction, rated at 2000 pound tensile strength.
- The upholstery has double-stitched heavy gauge vinyl covering contoured, extremely-dense foam.
- Weight Plates: 1” thick precision milled with EZ Glide nylon bushings. Pivot Points: Rotate around sealed roller bearings.
- Dimensions: 105″ L x 84″ W x 82″ H
- Residential Warranty:
- Life- frame*
- Life- parts*
*Warranty applies to defects in materials and craft for the original owner only. Warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear. See the manual for details.
The BodyCraft X2 allows multiple people to work out simultaneously on the device. It features two 200-pound weight stacks and three exercise stations, along with an optional fourth. This is among the most expensive of multi-station workout equipment for home use, though it offers a rather extensive range of more than 100 workouts. The cable and seating systems are adjustable, allowing you to reach an ideal height location and achieve different angles for varying workout routines.
Though this home fitness equipment doesn’t provide a deck for working pectorals, the cable arms allow enough versatility to make up for it. The cable system even allows for the simulation of dumbbell workouts, thus reducing the amount of equipment needed for your home workout room.
The BodyCraft X2 utilizes a pulleys system, from a mid-pulley for ab crunches and tricep extensions to a high pulley for lat pulldowns and tricep pushdowns to a low pulley for low rows and other leg and hip exercises. Thus, the reliance on a cable system provides you with an open level of use and perfecting form to maximize workout benefits.
Because this is multi-station home exercise equipment, it takes up a large amount of space in a home and needs a big room. Furthermore, this is by no means an entry-level workout machine and caters to individuals well-versed in diverse ranges of workouts.
Learning all the exercises this device allows will maximize its overall value to ensure you get a well-rounded workout and use every equipment element.
Station 1: Fully adjustable Functional Training / Cable Arms provide over 100 exercises! You can replicate every exercise you’ve performed with dumbbells! Also, a great station for Sports Specific exercises and Functional Training workouts! This station also includes a High Pulley for Lat Pull Downs, Triceps Pushdowns, etc.!
Station 2: Leg Press / Calf Raise for full leg development! The creative cabling of this station provides a 1:2 ratio for up to 400 pounds resistance!
Station 3: Row/Press Arm for safe machine style Bench Press, Incline Press, Shoulder Press, and Seated Rows. Self-aligning Leg Extension / Leg Curl provides seated Leg Extension and Standing Leg Curls. Mid Pulley for Ab Crunches, Triceps extensions.
Station 4: Low Pulley with footplate for low rows. Fold the footplate down for leg and hip exercises, arm curls, upright rows, and more!
Users will also appreciate the X2’s series of pulleys. These include a mid-pulley for ab crunches and tricep extensions, a high pulley for lat pulldowns and tricep pushdowns, and a low pulley with a footplate for low rows, leg and hip exercises, arm curls, upright rows, and more.
The X2 uses these pulleys and cables to deliver unrestricted, completely natural, biomechanically correct movements. Moreover, you define the path, providing a higher, more natural range of motion that incorporates stabilizers and core muscle groups, an advantage not found in typical home gyms.
X2 Construction features include:
- 12-gauge steel tubing;
- flexible, nylon-coated aircraft cable rated at more than 2,000-pounds tensile strength;
- 4.5-inch-diameter, fiberglass-impregnated nylon pulleys with sealed ball bearings;
- 2-inch-thick high-density foam covered with double-stitched vinyl;
- an adjustable seat and seat back;
- chrome-plated 1-inch tubular steel guide rods;
- noise-dampening, perforated steel weight stack guards;
- and a silver powder-coated finish.
Users can also easily add additional attachments, including an optional hip station or knee raise and dip station.
- Weight range from 5 pounds to 400 pounds (400 pounds on Leg Press);
- Two weight stacks allow for multiple simultaneous users;
- Traditional Barbell exercise can be (performed);
- Regular Dumbbell exercise can be (performed);
- A wide range of Functional Training exercises can be (performed);
- Leg Press included!
- Workout posters mounted right on the machine;
- Included Accessories: Lat Bar, Curl Bar, (2) Single Handles, Ankle Strap, Ab Crunch Strap, Exercise DVD.
- Difficult assembly.
BodyCraft X2 Strength System Summary
The BodyCraft X2 Strength System is a two-weight stack system that can accommodate multiple users or quicker transitions for a single user. Every possible traditional dumbbell and barbell exercises are performable with this home gym. This extremely versatile home gym is for both home as well as commercial purposes.
The BodyCraft X2 Strength System is perfect for multiple user environments as well as homes. A genuinely versatile machine at an affordable price!
I hope you found this article helpful and informative. If you have anything you’d like to share or opinions about the content on my website, please speak up. I look forward to your comments, questions, and the sharing of ideas.